These Cashew Peanut Butter Protein Balls are the fantastic snack or electrical power bite. This is a recipe the total household will get pleasure from and is wonderful to pack in a minimal more protein in the course of the day. Make them ahead and shop in an airtight container in the fridge for a speedy, on the go, scrumptious snack.
There is no truer statement than to say my young ones are Always hungry. Generally. I am not a major enthusiast of a sugar loaded snack or consume, so getting a more healthy alternative completely ready to go has come to be a have to, specifically while we are quarantined.
I hope you and your loved types are are being properly and healthier. This is these kinds of a unusual environment we live in suitable now with so a lot uncertainty and unprecedented occasions. Thank you for your patience when I have been acquiring a new standard in my house. Some of you a when back again recall my husband’s frightening bout with Guillain Barre Syndrome, throughout which his spleen spontaneously ruptured. It expected an unexpected emergency splenectomy. For the reason that of these two items put together, he falls into the immunocompromised, superior-threat group. Matters have been outrageous all-around right here as we have had to offer with our new ordinary of getting a superior-threat household member, homeschooling 3 distinctive grades, and forming schedules. As tough as it has been, I have beloved shelling out time with my sweet household and rediscovering a enthusiasm for remaining in the kitchen area.
Protein Balls are just one of the ought to-have snacks in the fridge. My youngsters really like them in all their types, including my anti-peanut butter youngster. It supplies healthier ingredients whilst packing a bit extra protein in their meal plans. These are certainly a snack that I really do not have guilt about them consuming when that expected “Mom, I’m hungry” plea occurs.
If you are looking for a tasty, wholesome snack, give these Cashew Peanut Butter Protein Bites a attempt!
Cashew Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup moreover 2 Tablespoons frivolously chopped roasted cashews halves
- ¼ cup in addition 3 Tablespoons Craisins
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- In a medium measurement mixing bowl merge oats, cashews, Craisins, ginger, salt, peanut butter, and honey.
- Mix properly and refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes or 10 in the freezer.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and shape combination into 1 inch balls.
- Go over in an airtight container and retail outlet in the refrigerator.